tirsdag 25. september 2012

Working on my own!

Well, as you might be able to tell from the title of this post; I'we been working a lot on my own lately.
Or, not that much actually... just today! But it kind of started yesterday, when I decided to get myself a drawing board. It was a bit expensive, but I just couldn't resist being able to draw; using my computer, without having to struggle with that horrible mousepad.
So today, I sat down and started working with my own little project. I took one of the pictures that I shot (for fun) last photo lesson, and started the process of turning it in to something that would resemble a comic. Here is the photo I started out with.

Thanks to Marina, for modeling this picture! 



























It took some time to get used to the drawing board, but after a while I started to get a hang of it. I don't know how long I was sitting in front of the computer (since I wasn't really paying any attention to the time) but it can't have taken more than a couple of hours. My finished result turned out all right, I still have a long way to go, but at least this is a start!
Let's see how the finished result turned out.









And as I already said; I'm gonna need a lot more practice, but at least this is a start!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar