torsdag 1. november 2012

What's fake with you then?

Once again, hey guys!
Today I'm gonna talk a bit about photoshopping, what's reala and what's not. And later on I'll be posting an instruction on how to edit you'r own photos.

But first things first. Everything you see on the covers of magasines, on tv and other forms of media have been edited in some form. This can be allright and all, but there is a fine line between a slight edit and a complete overkill.

To show you I got 3 pictures here. First one is the original:

This is a nice picture and all, but I wanted to make the colors a bit brighter, and the eyes pop a bit more. The next picture is the natural edit, yes you might be able to see that it has had some work done, but it still looks okay.












And the last picture, here I have just taken everything a bit to far. As you can see, it doesn't take much, but it shows.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar